Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A 45-Minute Summer Workout

Do you love short weeks? It's already Tuesday! Hooray! But it feels like Monday, since I've got so much on my plate today. After putting in a few hours at the gym, I'll be heading back to my old stomping grounds: The advertising agency at which I used to work a few years ago. Time for some freelance fun! Can't wait to wear heels in an office. It's been so long. I miss my heels. But anyways, that's not the point of this post. Yesterday, I promised you a summer workout. Today, I am here to deliver on that promise.

This 45-minute summer workout is best done outside, where you can find all the space you need to move and shake a few calories off. I'd pick your typical waking or running route, as you'll be doing a little bit of either in between strength moves. Yes, it's true...I leave the cardio up to you. Where it says "cardio" below, pick either walking or running (unless otherwise noted). Whatever your favorite may be. Or, if you feel like it, mix it up! The entire workout is based on time alone, so make sure you've got a stopwatch around your wrist. Get to it:

Lemme know how it goes!

Question: Have your workouts changed at all in the last week or so? Are you doing things differently now that it's summer and more outside-time is available?

REMINDER! Don't forget to enter my giveaway! You just might win a bag of Jessica's Gluten Free Granola! (Contest ends at midnight EST on Friday, June 3, 2011).

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...