Sunday, May 15, 2011

And the winner is...


Congrats, Jacqueline! I can't wait to hear what you think of Cocomama Quinoa Cereal! And I am very excited about your love of cheese in quinoa. This intrigues me, you aren't the only one who thinks it's good idea! I sense a healthy take on macaroni and cheese, which makes me happy.

Many thanks to all of my participants. Never hesitate to enter my giveaways, even if you've already won something! The picking process is completely random, remember. So your chances of winning twice do exist. Hooray! (Oh, and...I love "meeting" all of you. If you link me to your own blogs, I do indeed check them out! And have added some of them to my Google Reader. Do you write a blog I should know about?)

And now, it's time for me to say goodbye. This is a short (but sweet) post, for that I apologize but I have much to do today. I am in South Bend visiting the parents, and after a delicious Egg-In-A-Hole breakfast with a small side of blueberries and vanilla Greek yogurt, I am off to spend a gift certificate.

$15 at Down To Earth, which is a most-excellent natural foods store here in town. Nothing makes me happier than a natural foods store, this you know! Pics to come.

Have a Sunday.

Question: What's the best gift card you've ever been given? And when it comes to natural foods stores, do you prefer Trader Joe's, Whole Foods or something more local? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...