Saturday, June 18, 2011

A Saturday Night Silly

When I get bored, I scour the Internets for funny fitness videos. Sure, there are other things I should be doing with my time (like continuing to pack)—but do you blame a girl for needing a giggle? Today's surfing adventure produced this, an old Nike ad:



Great closer, right? I love that it starts out so thoughtful, because really, this guy is thinking what a lot of us runners think when we're out on the road. And then...boom. Hello, punchline! It's great. At least I think so.

Hope you're all having a great weekend. Mine is flying by. I rode almost 8 miles this morning in an effort to drop off some videos at the video rental place, then the hubs and I headed to South Bend to shop for grown-up things like laundry pairs, dehumidifiers, lawnmowers and trash cans. We came home with mouthwash, shaving cream and eyeliner.

Fail.

Tomorrow? More packing. More planning for those grown-up purchases...we have less than a week! Can't wait to show you some pics of the new place. Particularly the kitchen. I haven't been cooking as much lately because my dinky little apartment kitchen is currently in a sad state of affairs. Well, let's be honest, my whole apartment is in a sad state of affairs.

Moving stinks.

Question: Have you made any funny fitness finds lately? If so, send them my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...