Thursday, October 13, 2011

Tips to Avoid Strength Training Plateaus

You might be thinking that yet another post on plateaus will prove to be extremely boring, but thanks to ACE Fitness, I am here today to prove you wrong. And I do so kindly, of course. Check out their latest video for some really great tips to avoid strength training plateaus:



Do you have machine envy, as I do? For starters, that leg press looks awesome and comfortable. And I'm super intrigued by the biceps curl chair. Gosh, I love the fitness industry. You never know what they'll come up with next. For example, I came recently came across a picture of the CoreBody Reformer in Fitness.



I don't usually go for gimmicky home fitness equipment, but I actually sorta dig it. It looks like a great way to build some long, lean and strong muscles. And in all honesty, it doesn't seem that gimmicky. It's got a hefty price tag ($279), but I can see it being used in gyms much like the way a typical Pilates reformer would be used. And they say adults can't play with toys. Psha—that's what the fitness industry is all about!

My day of playing with fitness toys is currently over. I am now looking at an afternoon filled with cleaning (the dreaded kitchen, blech) and blogging. (If you are still interested in blogging for me when Baby arrives, please do contact me soon! I'd love to get you scheduled!)

I'm also looking at the flowers my hubs brought home for me on our anniversary.

Love me some red roses.

Question: What's your favorite fitness "toy" and how do you keep it new with each and every use?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...