Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Workout Wednesday: The Animal Approach

Have you "pinned" anything wonderful lately?

While I spend most of my time sifting through "everything," I do venture over to the "fitness" section (of course) in search of new and exciting exercises. Although, if I'm being completely honest, part of me hates it when I do this. I find such awesome moves and I can't really do any of them right now. It's frustrating, but I'm developing quite the bag of tricks for my post-baby workouts.

An example:


Behold, the crab crunch. It's part of Health Magazine's "animal-inspired" workout. Six moves, all great. And different. So for this Workout Wednesday, I'd like to direct you to their website on which you can find the workout in its entirety. Lions and tigers and bears, oh my!

Also, I'm kind of diggin' the pink pants.
And I already have the yellow sports bra.

Silly you, I would never wear them together like the girly above does.

But I would wear the pink pants, believe you me.

Another weekly doctor's appointment today.
I wonder if Baby is making it's way into this world yet.
Two and a half weeks to go!

Give or take.

Question: If you could be any animal, what animal would you be and why?


1 comment:

Jessica @ Fit Talker said...

Good morning!
Looks like a cool move, I'll have to try it once I find my motivation again. Have you seen it?
I too like the pink and yellow. I hate that all workout pants are black, some color would be wonderful. Since one of my class rooms has a blue/black light, neon colors glow, so I really want neon pants :)
Good luck with the doc...so close!

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...