Thursday, May 10, 2012

How Stress Affects the Body (#Infographic)

Big weekend in my family, and it starts tonight for the three of us. We're driving down to Indiana because my little sister, my only sister is getting married on Saturday. Hooray! So as you can imagine, my family (particularly my sister) is running about like mad tying up loose ends. If you're married, you know exactly what I'm talking about. All those months of planning, all the details that had to be coordinated...it doesn't matter how well you planned it, that week before the wedding is always cray-zay stressful. And stress, as you might already know, can have a negative effect on the body.

Let's take a look:

Speaking of stress, I have so much to pack! I thought it was hard to pack my own bag, let alone a bag for an infant, too. Hannah needs so much stuff when we travel! And I just never know what to put on her. Poor little peanut is momma's doll. I'm always playing dress-up with her. I think she'll appreciate this someday. At least I hope she will.

Back to stress for a second. The following is a list of my most favorite ways to relieve stress:

1) Running. Good playlist required, and it can't be on the treadmill. I hate the treadmill.
2) Target. My go-to for retail therapy.
3) Reading. Cheesy fashion mags or a book, any book.
4) Cooking. Not for a meal, but for the sake of trying out a new recipe.
5) Hannah. She melts me every time.
6) Jason. The boy says and does some goofy things.

Yep, I saved the best two for last.

Question: What do you do for a little stress relief?

1 comment:

PB and Peppers said...

Great post today!!  

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...