Wednesday, September 19, 2012

A No Equipment Body Blast That Makes Me #SweatPink

Notice the new button in the column at right? Go ahead, look. I'll wait...

See it? I'm a SweatPink Ambassador:

What is a SweatPink Ambassador? It's someone who can "sweat hard, play hard, and inspire those around them to achieve their best selves." As a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor (and healthy living blogger), that's pretty much my motto so I was super pumped to get the welcome. And the awesome tank. Oh...and these:

Pink shoelaces, signature of the group. I mean, come on. Are my shoes not rockin' right now? They certainly rocked this little workout a few hours ago:

I had all the equipment in the world at my disposal this morning, but I was jonesin' for a workout that would be fast and efficient with minimal time spent messing with equipment. For the above, all I needed was a mat—and that's purely because I was on the basketball court and needed some extra padding. In case you'd like to pin it:

Some clarifications:

PUSHUPS WITH KNEE-TO-ELBOW TUCK
After you perform the pushup, bring your right knee in to your left elbow then repeat on the opposite side. Continue until all repetitions are performed. Do a mountain climber if the cross-body move is too hard.

FLOOR MOCK-PULLUPS
Think of it as a Superman hold with a lat pull. Focus on squeezing your shoulder blades and pulling with the lats as you move your arms...and keep those feet off the ground to activate your lower back.

Now...if that doesn't make you "sweat pink," then I don't know what will.

Question: If you could only have one piece of fitness equipment, what would it be?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...