Thursday, March 28, 2013

Pinspiration Thursday (and a Kettlebell workout)

Someone put this quote on Facebook a few days ago. It totally spoke to me, so I pinned it. And then I wrote it on the whiteboard outside of my office, which is what you see above. (You might have already seen this image on my Instagram, Facebook and Twitter feeds. It's so good, it deserves a repeat share.) My office sits right outside of our main group fitness studio, so every class sees this quote before they start their workout.

Appropriate, right?

Yes. So be strong. You just never know...

And just in case you're looking for a new way to challenge your strong self, I give you this 25-minute kettlebell workout (that totally kicked my butt). Be sure to warm up, cool down and stretch.

Question: When was the last time you felt strong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...