Friday, April 5, 2013

Butt and Thigh Blaster

I found the above in my office a few weeks ago. Turns out, it's a gem of a find. I've done my fair share of lunges, even jumping lunges, but I can honestly say that I've never done a stationary lunge with a hop as shown above. Now, I don't know where this cutout came from. If I could give credit where credit it due, well...I totally would because this is good. Really good, and I didn't even use the bench. I swapped it out for a BOSU.

Needless to say, my legs were literally quivering after three sets of fifteen repetitions per leg.
Needless to say, I'm taking tomorrow off.

I'm due for five miles this weekend and I think, most certainly, that I'll be running outside. It has been glorious up here in Michigan! A little chilly still, but the sun is out and the Mourning Doves (favorite bird ever) are cooing. Always a good sign that spring is here, or at least very...very near.

Hannah and I took advantage yesterday:

Girl knows where she wants to go.

Much of our usual walking path is still covered in sand. Winter winds pretty much blow it everywhere, so it was really hard for us to walk down by the water. But this little patch was clear as can be. We did about an hour's worth of walking.

I'm sure there will be many, many more hour-long beach walks in our future.

Question: What's your favorite leg exercise?

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...