Thursday, July 4, 2013

Firecracker Workout

I wish it were a rule that all holidays had to fall on the weekend, or the day before or after the weekend. None of this mid-week business. Or maybe you're one of the lucky ones that gets to take Friday off, too. Not so in this household...well, at least for me. The husband will be home on Friday with the girl. Not fair. Nevertheless, we'll be celebrating with friends and family before I head back to work.

Really, though. I'm not complaining. I work at a gym. Let's be honest.

If you're traveling away from your gym, or if you don't feel like going to your gym, I give you the following workout that you can easily do on your own wherever you want to. You don't need any equipment! And it should, realistically, take you about 30 minutes to complete (give or take)—so you can get it done before you hit the party scene and/or fireworks display.

Firecracker Workout, Exercises
Happy 4th of July, friends. Celebrate safely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...