Friday, May 23, 2014

Feedly Finds, Vol. 4

Anyone up for a three-day weekend? I know this girl is. It's not that I have the most stressful job, but I look forward to having Jason home for three days straight. Time to relax, for sure. And it's supposed to be really nice where I live, so that's good. Here's to you, sun.

Some links for you to check out:

1) Do you make your own nut butters? I get in such a rut with my usual peanut/honey blend, but I'm totally drooling over these four must-try nut butter recipes.

2) I don't know if it's the lime and chicken, or the avocado and strawberry that gets me. But this recipe for Grilled Lime Chicken with Strawberry Avocado Salsa has me drooling all over my keyboard right now (not really, but you get what I mean).

3) The exercise I miss the most because I literally can't do them at this point in my pregnancy: Burpees. Gosh, I love them. And I know that makes me part of a minority. Why? Because burpees suck. But they were never really meant to be a hellish form of high intensity training. Read this article: Where do burpees come from?

4) I've been loving all the race recaps, even though they make me rage with jealousy! In a good way, obviously. I can't wait to lace up again. I miss it! Running is such a huge part of my fitness, and with good reason. The running community is awesome and fun, whether that community is online or in person. And these ten reasons will explain exactly why you should be a member.

5) Chichi posted this video a few weeks ago and I...like, I can't even describe it. The display of strength is just ridiculous. I feel so weak after watching it!

Question: Read anything good on the Internet lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...